Ways to pay per toll lane
There are signs above the toll lanes that indicate the way to pay in that particular lane. The division of the toll lanes is as follows every day between 06.00 and 22.00 hrs (Lane 1 is the lane farthest to the left, Lane 7 the one farthest to the right):
- Lane 1: t-tag
- Lane 2: t-tag
- Lane 3: t-tag
- Lane 4: contactless with debit card, credit card, fuel card, smartphone or smartwatch.
- Lane 5: check-out: with card (contactless or PIN) or cash.
- Lane 6: check-out: with card (contactless or PIN) or cash.
- Lane 7: contactless with debit card, credit card, fuel card, smartphone or smartwatch. or t-tag – mainly for large vehicles
At night (after 22.00 hrs) Lane 1 is the check-out lane. During periods with many cash payments, in the summer for instance, Lane 1 may have to be opened between 06.00 – 22.00 hrs as an extra check-out lane.
Important to know when you cross the Toll Plaza
- When you experience problems in a toll lane, please stay inside your car and use the intercom. You will be assisted by one of our attendants.
- At the Toll Plaza, the speed limit is 30 km/h.
- The distance between the kerbs is 3.1 metres in all toll lanes except in Lanes 7. In those lanes, the distance is 4.5 metres.
- Motorcyclists are obliged to use the check-out lanes. They are not allowed to use the automatic lanes. If you pass through the tunnel on your motorcycle with a t-tag/m-tag, you must allow a toll collector to scan it to be eligible for the Class 5 rate.